During these challenging times, giving an NSRWA membership is a great way to help a friend get outdoors and stay healthy, while also keeping the NSRWA strong to protect local waters.
It's easy to Give the Gift of Membership, all you have to do is:
- Choose an amount above
- Follow that link to complete the transaction. You will receive a thank you email with a link to a form for you to fill out the information on your gift recipient.
- Fill out the form (you received by email) to complete the gift.
We will then send your gift membership.
In addition to their own FREE Guide Map to explore the South Shore, your gift recipient receives,
- A window decal and their own membership card
- Bi-weekly e-news to keep them in the loop on local watershed happenings
- Our bi-annual newsletter, WaterWatch to keep them informed about local environmental news on the South Shore and upcoming events
- Invitations and discounts to our many programs throughout the year
- Advance notice to space-limited walks and paddles, and
- The warm feeling that comes with knowing they are part of an effective voice protecting local waters on the South Shore!