By giving every month you become a special sustainer of our mission to protect local waters!
Select an amount that’s right for you and know your gift will be put to work immediately to protect our local waters. Your support makes it possible for the NSRWA to educate children and adults about water conservation, connect people to the outdoors, and advance on the ground project for clean, sustainable waters and healthy rivers. Thank you!
It's easy to become a special sustainer. All you have to do is:
- Choose the level of your monthly gift above, and
- Follow that link to complete the transaction
New members receive NSRWA's Explore South Shore Recreation Guide Map with more than 100 places to visit. Membership benefits include:
- A window decal and your own membership card
- NSRWA E-news every two weeks to keep you in the loop on local watershed happenings
- Our Spring and Fall Newsletters to keep you informed about local environmental news on the South Shore and upcoming events
- Discounted tickets to our chartered Pontoon Tours, and
- The warm feeling that comes with knowing you are part of an effective voice protecting local waters on the South Shore!